We believe in giving back to the communities that have so generously welcomed us and hope that what we do can have a lasting positive impact on those communities.
The Gas Stop believes in the power of charity and the strength of our communities.
Our priority is contributing where the need is greatest, with special consideration to:
- Initiatives that help develop our communities with regard to at-risk youth
- Early childhood and preschool programs that reach out to children in at-risk homes or situations
- Youth activities and sports programs
- Scrip Program
The Gas Stop typically excludes requests such as:
- Those requesting personal assistance, including grants, loans or subsidies
- Labor, fraternal or political causes
- National organizations with no local ties
- Fundraising expenses or freelance productions
- Generic mail solicitations
- Tickets for benefits or events
Contribution Request Procedures:
- Fill out a Sponsorship & Donation Request form
- In addition to the form, write a brief description of the request on your organization's letterhead. Please explain:
- whether the request is a new project, an ongoing program, or general operations funding
- other agencies already providing this service
- the expected results, including who will benefit, how they will benefit, and how this will be measured
- the organization's need and how the request meets identified needs not already met by other funding sources
- Include all deadlines or timetables for implementing and evaluating the project, as well as the project's budget. Other sources of financial support and amounts of funding pledged or received should be included
The Gas Stop is committed to being a responsible retailer. This means that although we sell alcohol and tobacco products in our stores, employees are required to be very diligent in enforcing legal parameters.
- Employees are thoroughly trained on checking identification.
- Signs are prominently placed in the store regarding ID checks.
- All tobacco products are kept out of reach of customers.
- Stores are randomly shopped and tested to make sure procedures are properly followed.
The Gas Stop also refuses to sell pornographic or adult products, such as magazines or videos.
The Gas Stop Holiday is proud to serve our community through charitable and in-kind donations. And, thanks to our Scrip Program, donating is easier than ever.
The Gas Stop Holiday Scrip Program allows customers to give while simply shopping. You or your members purchase a gift card for The Gas Stop, and we give 4% back to your charity or non-profit organization. They’re gift cards that come with an added bonus: money for a great cause!
Our program allows churches, schools and all non-profit organizations to purchase Holiday Gift Cards at a discount from face value. Your group then sells the Gift Cards at face value, and keeps the profits.
- Easy to manage… one sale with no deliveries or return trips
- No shipping or hidden charges
- Holiday Gift Cards can be used for any purchase, including food, gas and other merchandise!
For more information on how your organization can benefit from The Gas Stop Holiday Scrip Program, or how you can obtain gift cards to sell to your members, fill out the form below. Someone will be in contact with you via phone or e-mail to discuss the details.